Senior Product Manager -Healthcare IT - Austin
- - Research and Development dept 50
- Austin, TX, USA
- 103,000-130,000 annually
- Full Time
- Great benefits, Heatlh, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more
Senior Healthcare IT Product Manager
Location: Austin, TX
We Are Improving Healthcare Across America.
Want to help?
This role offers you the opportunity to play an influential and visible role as our company continues to grow, improving health outcomes to the most-chronically ill by giving providers the support they need to navigate the rapidly-changing face of healthcare!
Caravan Health is searching for individuals who have a drive to help make health care sustainable for underserved populations through cutting edge outcomes technology and a patient-centric focus. In this role, you will need to be able to adjust to change and have excellent customer skills, client focused and technical skills in order to succeed in our fast-paced, employee-focused company culture. Every employee is empowered to do whatever it takes to help healthcare providers use data to deliver the right care to the right patient at the right time.
We are looking for a talented Senior Healthcare IT Product Manager to join our exciting, fast-paced, and growing team!
As Senior Healthcare IT Product Manager assume accountability and ownership for our internally developed products, features, and optimal definition and delivery of best-in-class solutions serving our clients and users by leveraging product management best practices and agile methodologies.
Responsible for owning roadmap and requirement process development, implementation and management that brings compelling product offerings to market. With insight into market trends, collaboration from internal stakeholders and clients, awareness of customer needs and desires, the Sr. product manager will be the voice of the customer, market, and user thus ensuring product solutions that provide sustainable value and market differentiation. The position will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Information Services, Data and Analytics, Customer Success, Practice Transformation and other key senior leaders to: ensure successful execution of product strategies and roadmaps, establish and track key performance indicators and attain assurance of usability, quality, and satisfaction for the end users.
- Own the definition and execution of product objectives supporting key business goals, the creation of actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions with a specific focus on a best in class solutions in our market supporting value based care.
- Design and utilize customer/market driven product management and product ownership methodologies within an agile environment. Ensure clarity of expectations and accountability via measurable goals and objectives.
- Through market analysis, employee feedback, Customer feedback, and competitive research, develop and maintain insight into best-in-class features and best-practices for our product solutions.
- Manage the prioritization and scope of work, helping to ensure quality, speed to market, and on time delivery within budget; create and maintain product roadmap(s), backlogs, initiative and feature definition and work with product team to deliver executable user stories to the development team(s).
- Using Agile methodologies collaborate closely with subject matter experts to define requirements for development.
- Partner with marketing, sales and customer success, practice transformation, performance improvement and other subject matter experts to develop and execute go-to-market and marketing communication plans and measure success.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, ensure alignment and build buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives
- Develop a robust understanding of the competitive landscape and opportunities for differentiation
- Identify KPIs that effectively measure results. Ensure the alignment of "success metrics" to the objectives/outcomes as articulated in initiative charters and business case(s).
- Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases
- Conduct market research, and track, report and analyze key product metrics; use insights to inform product decisions and business cases
- Maintain close relationships with internal clients and external users to continuously understand customer and user challenges and identify new opportunities
- Working with internal stakeholders identify external client and user groups to obtain insight into pain-points
Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure that platform product development, usability and its impact on the business is understood
What are we requiring for this role?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant product management for healthcare products and leadership experience including 2+ years in an agile product owner role
- Established track record of defining and launching healthcare data and analytics products used by providers to support improvement in health care workflows
- Proven expertise with Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Prior experience with SaaS based products and established track record of defining, monetizing and launching healthcare technology products within multiple technology environments.
- Experience managing healthcare related products a requirement
- Certified in at least one Product Management Framework
- 15% Travel
What's in It for You:
• Great work environment -- we understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
• Work/life balance -- we are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it as we grow.
• Excellent compensation -- in order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay and generous benefits.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Qualified individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer - AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page