Project Manager Non -IT - Healthcare
- - Project Management
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Great benefits
Project Manager - Healthcare- Non IT
Location: Austin, TX Office
We Are Improving Healthcare Across America.
Want to help?
This role offers you the opportunity to play an influential and visible role as our company continues to grow, improving health outcomes to the most-chronically ill by giving providers the support they need to navigate the rapidly-changing face of healthcare!
Caravan Health is searching for individuals who have a drive to help make health care sustainable for underserved populations through cutting edge outcomes technology and a patient-centric focus. In this role, you will need to be able to adjust to change and have excellent customer skills, client focused and technical skills in order to succeed in our fast-paced, employee-focused company culture. Every employee is empowered to do whatever it takes to help healthcare providers use data to deliver the right care to the right patient at the right time.
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our exciting, fast-paced, and growing team!
Position Summary:The Non-IT Project Manager helps implement key initiatives, processes and programs within the organization. This role will control project scope by gaining initial alignment with sponsors/stakeholder and minimize inconsistency using change control processes and documentation and also establish an environment of collaboration and communication through status reports. This role will also be responsible for facilitating regular meetings, following up on tasks/issues, and transferring important information to senior management. The Project Manager will deliver projects to successful completion in alignment with strategic and operational goals through planning, coordinating, and managing enterprise resources to achieve desired project outcomes. This role requires excellent verbal and written professional communication excellence. This position operates in a fast pace environment and is responsible for several concurrent tasks, which makes the ability to multitask and solve problems quickly important. Attention to detail and meeting deadlines are also required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned:
- Create project charters, project plans, establish timelines, risk mitigation plans and build budgets.
- Report on progress and provide regular updates to upper management.
- Work with other departments to ensure that project objectives are achieved within established timeframes.
- Coordinate team resources, direct team members, and distribute responsibilities.
- Analyze data sets to extract information and identify areas needing improvement within the business; provide recommendations on actionable information
- Provide support to the executive and senior management team to establish business standards and processes
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology and tools as required for assigned projects.
- Assist in developing scope and schedule for assigned projects.
- Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
- Make independent decisions regarding their specific job duties. Seek guidance on decisions outside work scope.
- Strong Project Management, organizational, analytic and quantitative skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Smartsheet, MS Project, Visio, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to present data and information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to analyze large data sets and extract necessary information
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college/university
- Minimum three years of demonstrated experience managing small to medium size projects
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated strong-communication skills.
- Ability to interact with internal and client senior executives and other individuals in a manner that maintains professionalism and confidentiality
- Calm and effective in a high-pressure, challenging, client-driven environment.
- Dedication and commitment to client satisfaction and delivering quality.
- Must be a team player, have a positive "roll up your sleeves" attitude, and comfort dealing with ambiguity in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
- PMP is a plus
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Business Acumen - Aligns work with strategic goals. Conducts cost-benefit analyses. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition. Displays orientation to profitability. Understands business implications of decisions.
Business Ethics - Inspires the trust of others. Keeps commitments. Treats people with respect. Upholds organizational values. Works with integrity and ethically.
Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
Strategic Thinking - Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Develops and implements strategies to achieve organizational goals. Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses.
Visionary Leadership - Acts in accordance with vision. Communicates vision and gains commitment. Creates a clear, compelling vision. Displays passion and optimism. Mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
Read, analyze and interpret complex documents. Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries and make persuasive presentation on complex topics to management.
Work with basic mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with nonverbal symbolism (e.g., formulas and equations) in difficult phases. Deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of CRM software Microsoft Office Suite.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None at this time
Certificates and Licenses: None at this time.
What's in It for You:
• Great work environment -- we understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
• Work/life balance -- we are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it as we grow.
• Excellent compensation -- in order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay and generous benefits.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Qualified individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer - AA/EOE/M/F/D/V. Caravan Health is an E-verify employer.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page