Content Marketing Analyst
- - Market Development
- Reno, NV, USA
- Full Time
- Great benefits
Content Marketing Analyst
Location: Reno, Nevada
We Are Improving Healthcare Across America.
Want To Help?
Caravan Health is dedicated to better care, lower costs and helping practices succeed in the new value-based healthcare payment models.
For health care providers ready to make the transformation to value-based payments, Caravan Health is a recognized leader in providing simple, affordable solutions that work. Our programs set industry standards delivering better patient care and lower healthcare costs. We currently support more than 17,000 independent primary care providers and 23 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs). In 2015, our ACO participants outperformed all ACO's in the Medicare Shared Savings program in reducing costs and improving quality.
At Caravan Health, we service the safety net of the American healthcare system, through applied population health, in places such as Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). We help our clients utilize never-before-available data to promote effective prevention and treatment for the chronically ill, using the best practices for healthy living. The result is nothing less than better care, smarter healthcare spending and healthier people.
We have an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing healthcare technology consulting organization, and are seeking a health equity-focused Content Marketing Analyst.
Position Summary: The Content Marketing Analyst supports the Marketing Manager and the Chief Revenue Officer by assisting in the development and management of multiple marketing/advertising, public relations, community engagement and social media campaigns responsible for the effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of Caravan Health. Under the leadership the Company's Marketing Manager and the Chief Revenue Officer, will work to meet Caravan Health's organizational objectives, working to create and build client/prospective client support for the Company's philosophy and key actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creates engaging content for all platforms including social media, blogs, articles, and newsletters to align with marketing strategies
- Assist in the development of strategic marketing/advertising campaigns, exploring message strategies, printing and dissemination of materials, budget, advertising scheduling and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Stays up-to-date with digital technology and health care policy trends
- Participates in the coordination of major special events for Caravan Health such as Client webinars & workshops, Client Symposium, and community meetings groups as appropriate.
- Assist with media relations by coordinating media attendance at special events, writing and disseminating press releases and flash news, as applicable.
- May contribute to and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities, ensuring all published materials conform to the Company's intended branding and standards, in terms of language, tone, graphics, and stylistic elements, for a cohesive look and feel.
- Responsible for assisting with the review of Digest/internal marketing communications.
- Monitor industry best practices and update Marketing Manager and the SVP, Policy & Development, as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for the company's external-facing webinar and implement industry best-practices to leverage webinars for lead generation and digital marketing.
- Other communications related duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager and the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Engages with prospects and key stakeholders through social media to build relationships with Caravan executives.
- Develops and executes influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Researches relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Collaborates with Policy Analyst to write reports, white papers, articles, and blogs, citing recommendations, visualizations and clear risk analysis.
- Presents and communicates report findings and metrics in an easy to understand/actionable way
- Liaises with Sales, Clinical, and Educational departments to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Customer Service - Displays courtesy and sensitivity. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Meets commitments. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Dependability - Commits to doing the best job possible. Follows instruction. Keeps commitments. Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Takes responsibility for own actions.
Planning & Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Quality - Fosters quality focus in others. Improves processes. Measures key outcomes. Sets clear quality requirements. Solicits and applies customer feedback.
Use of Technology - Adapts to new technologies. Demonstrates required skills. Keeps technical skills up to date. Troubleshoots technological problems. Uses technology to increase productivity.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
Demonstrated experience in the analysis and development of marketing strategies.
Demonstrated excellent writing and editing skills.
Ability to identify priorities, track progress and multi-task effectively, with demonstrated ability to meet/exceed tight deadlines or competing priorities.
Highly detail-oriented and organized.
Demonstrated exemplary customer service skills.
Ability and willingness to learn new skills.
Take responsibility for mistakes and make corrections/adaptations, as needed.
Willingness to become familiar with:
- Quality reporting for Federal Programs
- Medicare Shared Savings Program applications
Read, analyze and interpret business, professional, technical or governmental documents. Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the public.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Computer literacy across various software tools/platforms.
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page