Administrative Assistant- Shared Services
- - Project Management
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Great benefits, work life balance
We Are Improving Healthcare Across America.
Want to help?
This role offers you the opportunity to play an influential and visible role as our company continues to grow, improving health outcomes to the most-chronically ill by giving providers the support they need to navigate the rapidly-changing face of healthcare!
Caravan Health is searching for individuals who have a drive to help make health care sustainable for underserved populations through cutting edge outcomes technology and a patient-centric focus. In this role, you will need to be able to adjust to change and have excellent customer skills, client focused and technical skills in order to succeed in our fast-paced, employee-focused company culture. Every employee is empowered to do whatever it takes to help healthcare providers use data to deliver the right care to the right patient at the right time.
We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join our exciting, fast-paced, and growing team!
Position Summary: The administrative assistant for Caravan Health / National Rural Accountable Care Organization will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks. This individual must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The role requires this individual to be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting teams in a diverse environment. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, often working with multiple supervisors on multiple projects, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. High level written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are equally important.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative and support tasks for different departments in the organization.
- Scheduling meetings with different internal and external audiences and prepares agendas, minutes and action items for various meetings.
- Taking on projects that require research and attention to detail; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Managing client-facing mail boxes and correspondences; ensuring a smooth and well communicated plan and compiling documents for all meetings as assigned.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for team meetings.
- Leverages technology to creatively develop presentations and communicate business projects.
- Works collaboratively with key personnel to facilitate timeliness on assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies:To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following.
Achievement Focus - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Measures self against standard of excellence. Recognizes and acts on opportunities. Sets and achieves challenging goals. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written and verbal form. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods. Experience/comfort making presentation to an audience of healthcare providers and administrators.
Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
Planning and Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem solving situations.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated experience supporting managers of a fast-paced company
- Ability to accurately evaluate your own project completion time
- Experience managing relationships, scheduling and material creation for various types of meetings
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and at times juggle with multiple projects
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
- Healthcare Industry experience a plus
- Well-presented & articulate
- Proactive approach and "can-do" attitude
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and corporate technical tools
- Exceptional writing skills for correspondence, memos and emails
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- High Intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy
Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Write simple correspondence. Effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees.
Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Compute rate, ratio and percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with nonverbal symbolism (e.g., formulas and equations) in difficult phases. Deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software, Spreadsheet software, and Microsoft Suite. Have experience working with Electronic Health Records/ Health Information Systems.
What's in It for You:
• Great work environment -- we understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
• Work/life balance -- we are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it as we grow.
• Excellent compensation -- in order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay and generous benefits.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Qualified individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer - AA/EOE/M/F/D/V. Caravan Health is an E-verify employer
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media
Share This Page