IT Integration Analyst - Healthcare
- - Information Technology
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
IT Integration Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
We Are Improving Healthcare Across America.
Want To Help?
This role offers you the opportunity to play an influential and visible role as our company continues to grow, improving health outcomes to the most-chronically ill by giving providers the support they need to navigate the rapidly-changing face of healthcare!
At Caravan Health, we service the safety net of the American healthcare system, through applied population health, in places such as Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs). We help our clients utilize never-before-available data to promote effective prevention and treatment for the chronically ill, using the best practices for healthy living. The result is nothing less than better care, smarter healthcare spending and healthier people.
We have an outstanding opportunity to work for a fast-growing healthcare technology consulting organization, and are seeking a health equity-focused IT Integration Analyst with recent experience supporting Healthcare IT software and systems, preferably data warehouse experience.
Under the general direction of the Interface Manager, this position is responsible for managing the activities and individuals associated with the interface project as well as the success of the project. This role works directly with participants, project administrators and Population Health Data Warehouse to manage the interface development from the Clients EHR and CMS to data warehouse.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Facilitate interfaces to Data Warehouse
- Provide specifications and timelines for Nurse Advice Hotline service with participants
- Work directly with participants to educate them on the IT needs for CMS program requirements.
- Serve as IT liaison between Data Warehouse, participants, and EHR vendors
- Obtain regular updates from participant progress, document and track interactions in CRM system
- Define project schedules to plan and coordinate project activity
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes
- Make sure that project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Assist Participants with QA process of data in EHR and Lightbeam
- Understands specific CMS program Quality Measures and how the data from Participants EHR effects quality reporting.
- Evaluate and document client needs/business processes both operational and financial, including current process analysis and proposed revisions to optimize business processes.
- Host EHR User Group Meetings as necessary
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to participants IT needs.
- Anticipate issues and acting proactively to address potential issues
- Gather and update project materials, project documentation, business flows, and lessons learned documents
- Communicate details of the project to both the business and technical teams from beginning to end of all projects
- Data Warehouse super user – gain knowledge of the Population Health Data Warehouse from the front end system and back end SQL environment.
- Adhere to HIPAA Compliance
What Else You'll Bring to the Table
In addition to the competencies detailed above, you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in the Healthcare Industry
- 1+ years of data gathering/analysis and/or HL7
- SQL experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated history of a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of effective time management and organizational skills in order to independently prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and team skills
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills and a strong willingness to take initiative
- Dependable in attendance and job performance.
- Expect to travel at least 4 times a year.
- General interest in population health field.
Great work environment -- we understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
Work/life balance -- we are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it as we grow.
Excellent compensation -- in order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay and generous benefits.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to the following URL:
Qualified individuals with a disability are encouraged to apply. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer - AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.